YOU DON’T HAVE TO FIGHT THIS
Reach out for help. Give yourself the gift of recovery.
Donate to Our Cause
Support MIASA to help millions of Malaysians fighting with mental disorder!
Become a Member
Join us now as we move together to fight the stigma and make a difference.
Apply for B40 Program to gain free access to MIASA’s services and support.
Need a listening ear & empathetic heart? Reach out to MIASA Crisis Team!
Our Latest News
– – – – – – –
Or listen to past seasons:
- Kembara Syifa’ Musim #1 (Bahasa Melayu)
- Kembara Syifa’ Musim #2 (Bahasa Melayu)
- Kembara Syifa’ Musim #3 (Bahasa Melayu)
- Journey to Recovery (English)
- BFM – DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE: WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY – IS MENTAL HEALTHCARE A REALITY FOR ALL? (With Puan Anita Abu Bakar, President of MIASA and Chairman of the National Alliance of Mental Health and Senator Datuk Ras Adiba Radzi, Patron of National Alliance of Mental Health)
“If Allah wants to do good to somebody,
He afflicts him with trials.”
– Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.
[Sahih al-Bukhari 5645]
MIASA Board Members
Dr. Putri Afzan Maria
Vice President 1, MIASA
(Active Advocate For Mental Health)
Pioneering both Pure-Play education and revolutionizing alternative education in Malaysia through her schools KinderKaizen and Sri Aria School, she is passionate about contributing to the Intellectual, Social, Emotional and Physical development of young children. She advocates the voices of children and shifting towards becoming a PsychoTherapist to support emotional development in adults and children.
Ustaz Mohd. Noor Deros
Vice President 2, MIASA
(Ustaz & Spiritual Healer)
A graduate of Al-Azhar University specializing in Creeds, Beliefs & Philosophy, Ustaz Mohd. Noor frequently gives talks at various institutions & has published several works, including on the Fiqh of Fiat Currency. He strongly calls the ummah to re-experience the holistic & comprehensive nature of Islam in facing the social challenges posed by modern liberal civilization.