Assalamualaikum dearest readers & members of MIASA,
We would like to invite you to our Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2019, which will be held as follows:
- Date: 13th January (Sunday)
- Time: 11:30am- 12:30pm
- Venue: Mental Illness Awareness & Support Association (MIASA)
DS1-07, Block D, Retail Lot, Metropolitan Square,
Jalan PJU 8/1, Damansara Perdana, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
We truly hope to see you at the event as your attendance is important in order for us to implement our goals and plans for the year 2019.
Why your attendance matters:
1. We need a minimum number of members to attend the AGM in order for the meeting to take place as scheduled.
2. Members are needed to second our proposals and be part of the decision making for our plans moving forward.
3. To ensure that our goals and plans are in line with the needs of patients and caregivers.
Remember, your vote counts!
Let’s do our part in changing the negative conversations on mental health to a more positive, constructive, and empowering one.
Together, we can make a difference.